Monday, April 26, 2010

I bought a Mazda MPV

MAZAL TOV MAZAL TOV MAZAL TOV

After two months of searching, I finally found a car in good condition within my budget.

I bought a silver Mazda MPV 2003 yesterday.

We are all really happy with it!
It's a dream come true to buy a car that all the family can go out in.

I had to go to Tel Aviv to find one in good condition. I suffered through all the games of the Yafo dealers there but is was worth it.

It drive's beautifully.


I took the family out for a celebratory meal at Malcha Canyon last night.
It's the first time the whole family has gone out together since we hired a 7 seater in Britain last year.
It's the first time the whole family has gone out together in Israel since our youngest was born 8 years ago.

2 comments:

Lawrence Normie said...

Ullo John! Gotta a new motor!?

Yer dog's made a mess on the carpet.

Is there life in Peckham?

etc.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMTCfjnP6Y

Ann said...

Mazel Tov - wonderful news I'm so pleased for you.
All that searching and waiting was worth it.
I bet those two months felt more like two years.
May you all enjoy many safe and memorable trips.